- Paperback: 330 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (21 Mar. 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0471614963
- ISBN-13: 978-0471614968
- Product Dimensions: 19.2 x 1.8 x 23.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,302,700 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Creating Expert Systems for Business and Industry Paperback – 21 Mar 1990
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems