Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.20

on 6 July 2014
I purchased this collection of 4 short stories to read to my daughter. Her favourite was Prowlers a story about a camping trip with things that go bump in the night, whereas Jinxter Jinxter appealed to me the most.

if you like spooky stories then you'll love these.
on 9 September 2014
I really enjoyed this book and am now peddling it towards my teenage reluctant reader. It's stories are written with humour I think would appeal to him. Fingers crossed.
on 12 May 2014
We throughly enjoyed reading these four short stories. Very refreshing to find a book which has such a wide age appeal !
on 27 May 2014
Didn't take long to love this amazing Book. Creaking Doors has four equally gripping yet sometimes humorous tales. loved Spirit Wall, can't wait for S.E.Noons next Book. Not only did I love it but my Children did too.
on 13 May 2014
Absolutely brilliant book – this author truly has the ‘writer’s touch’ and should consider publishing more stories as we would certainly buy them!
on 2 May 2014
Very imaginative and captivating stories. My 10 year old daughter really enjoyed them. Would love to read more of S E Noon's work.