on 12 September 2017
Lost one ear first time out not happy should stay on till a ton, barley doing half that 😕
on 30 December 2013
When not wearing my zany hat, bragging about how I did a black in switch 3 days into my first skiing holiday or adjusting my 3 gopros.. I always felt that something was missing from my ski trips.
What was this Je ne sais quoi?
Then one day it struck me.
I NEED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I'M GIVING BIRTH TO AN ANIMAL OUT OF THE BACK OF MY HELMET!!!!
Now I am universally loved and adored all over the alps.
Lifties high five me.
French people are polite to me.
I've got hammered Uni girls from Surrey in gilets hanging on my every word.
Buy this product if you don't want to look like an utter noob on your next trip into the mountains.

Also..they are tres adhesive.
on 19 October 2013
I was fully expecting these to fall off very easily - but my son wore them at a ski race and they stayed on! Really good suction cups, quality was as expected and great fun for everyone!
on 25 October 2013
These looked great, and gave much entertainment. Sadly they didn't adhere very well and much time was spent in recovering them, until it was all finally lost.
Great shame !
on 8 January 2013
For any mod wanting to add bits to their scooters and helmets. Cheap and cheerful but does the job. Kept my husband happy that's all that matters
on 27 July 2013
Love these soooo much, they are fantastic, fun and they stay on no problem!! Really good quality and fine to scrub clean when grubby.
on 20 March 2014
causes a lot of laughter and stares here in Sri Lanka great to wear on helmet great to wear on helmet
on 8 October 2013
We bought these these for my son to go on his ski helmet, and stay on we think they're great!!!
on 15 December 2015
Just what Secret Santa ordered!
on 22 August 2016