TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 March 2017
I ordered the Crayola washable crayons along with the Dinosaur Colouring Book for a visit from my grandson and family as weather predictions were wet and gloomy and he loves colouring! These are large size so easy to hold for youngsters and nice bright range of colours that wash off if necessary!
My grandson loved the crayons and the book - we had fun colouring in the dino's with him indoors while the rain poured down outside. Great way to keep him occupied and something we can do together! He took the book and crayons home with him so has used them on other things too! Very Pleased!
on 23 March 2017
Bought for a 1.5 year old who is getting into "drawing".
They seem harder than I expected / remembered, so don't mark paper easily. Plus several broke quickly from a small drop.
Shame.
on 20 December 2017
Brilliant price and my drawing mad toddlers will love these. They're good practise for holding "pens" - great colours and they can't snap them in half! They are unaware how to twist them up yet which is an added bonus.
on 10 October 2016
love these crayons! you get both the wax type crayons for younger kids and pencil crayons. the wax crayons are really nice to colour with, really pigmented and you dont need to press hard at all. really good value for money. the tub they come in is really nice like a large tin of paint with a handle, quite sturdy. i am using it to store these and loads more crayons in. very happy with this product... i want to keep them for myself and not give them to the kids!
on 23 July 2017
Really good crayons!

- Easy to clean up if a little monster scribbles somewhere they shouldn't
- Pretty drop resistant. Dropped and sent scattering several times and no snapped crayons yet.
- Lovely feel when colouring with them. Smooth and a consistent intense colour.
- Non toxic just in case any young child decides it's snack time while you're not looking
on 1 January 2017
great for little painters! it's easy to remove crayons from all surfaces including furniture, painted walls, other toys and sinks. Totally we have 5 sets and it's more than 80 pens! We definitely will buy more!
on 19 October 2015
I bought several of these when on sale at various times for my children and as gifts for other children. I love twistable pencils and crayons, which take out the hassle of having to get out the sharpener or deal with broken crayons. The paper is a bit small, but we just use it for drawing or for cutting out other things. It is pricey at its recommended price but if you can manage to get it between £6-7, as I have each time I've bought it, it is decent value.
on 3 January 2016
I paid £6 for these when they were on a deal. I like twistable crayons as we usually end up with crayons broken into 2 or 3 pieces and these overcome that problem. There is a good number of crayons, however, many of them are very pale and they don't show up on white paper. Although the tin is too big for the crayons, we use it as storage for other craft materials.
on 3 April 2017
Just the job for little hands getting used to holding smaller items but thick enough to grasp tightly for little ones arts and crafts.
on 10 April 2016
We bought these as an addon item to our twistable pencils and crayons. The special effects of the multi colour crayons are a little gimmicky, as it depends on the angle of use, but I suppose that for the cost they are alright.

However our grandchildren went to use the twistable pencils and crayons rather than chose these.