Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£3.23+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 19 July 2007
These crayons are perfect for little people. I bought these crayons when my daughter was 12 months old and she loves them. She is now nearly 2 and she has not managed to break or snap any yet. They are lovely and chunky for little hands to grip. They have a great selection of colours.
We kept a few seperate in her changing bag, as they are a brilliant idea if you get stuck in a traffic jam, or to keep them amused in the highchair if you are eating out. These are a must have and travel everywhere with us!
My little girl loves these so much I have now bought her a new set.
The only drawback is that they do take a bit of elbow grease to remove from the telly, walls, furniture etc. But so far I have managed to remove any little accidents! I'm not sure that they would from wallpaper though, as luckily her accidents have been easy clean surfaces.
If you have dogs, make sure these stay off the floor or there could be tears. For some reason my dogs seem to love eating stray crayons.
Highly recommended, a really good investment that keeps them amused for hours!
44 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 October 2007
My little boy has had these since he was one and were now on our second set.He loves colouring and drawing so these are perfect.When they came i thought they would be longer but in fact they are just the right size for little hands.And he loves it even more now he can tell me the colours of them.
on 25 November 2008
My two nephews love these crayons, which keeps them busy for hours. They are nice and chunky to handle, so they are perfect for small hands.

My advice is to get a large colouring book- to prevent them drawing on walls etc.

The crayons will last for ages!
on 5 February 2009
I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THESE CRAYONS.

I had previously experimented with cheap ones. They broke easily but, even worse, you had to press on them really hard to get any colour - impossible for a baby/young toddler.

These Crayola crayons are EASY for little ones to use and there's nothing 'wishy washy' about the colours.

Just keep an eye on them with regard to them [a] ending up 'in mouth' and [b] going missing (which means they could end up 'in mouth' later when you may not be looking).

Also perhaps I should mention the plastic tub ours came in only lasted about a month but then I did let her play 'take em out put em back in' with it a lot. It's all part of the fun. Anyway - the tub only lasted about a month and then it split and had sort of sharp 'corners'. Just means you need to use some other tub? (Little ones won't know the difference.)

Have fun!
on 8 December 2015
these are great for the price, and good for little hands to hold. make sure those little hands don't put them anywhere near a radiator (as children are fond of posting things!) as they explode in spectacular (and messy) fashion when hot!

a few of the colours are too pale to see very clearly, which is a shame, but overall a good set.
on 8 February 2016
Nice size but don't leave much of an impression in the hands of a nearly-two yo. Some of the colours are awful too-puke green, a vomitous yellow and a strange flesh colour. I have discovered that Pampers baby wipes will get these off wallpaper (takes the paint off too though, be warned)
on 23 March 2014
I have bought these for my daughters birthday they are a good size for little hands and have not broken since my daughter found them and dropped them so they are not cheap and nasty, should last a good while.
The container for this is quite sharp so I will be taking them out from there and into one which is not sharp, the company should make it suitable for little ones too play from it straight away not us parents for to put in somewhere else.
on 16 November 2015
I purchased these for my 18 month old. The crayons are very hard to use by a young child, you have to apply a lot of pressure in order to draw and even then the colours are very faint. It shouldn't take such an effort in my opinion. I have been looking for something suitable for young children but this definitely isn't it.
on 14 September 2009
I think these are the best crayons i have found -the person who doesnt like the packaging isn't talking about the actual thing itself and so to rate low for that is misleading.

They are excellent for holding, good colours (bar a proper full red but there are close colours so not a problem) and they are long lasting. the only thing you need to be wary of as with anything like this so it's not a criticism, is dont leave them near heat or outside in the sun as they melt!

My daughter still 'eat' things and put them in her mouth at 2, at 12 months she wasnt ready for them - I think maybe judge for yourself about the 12 months safety thing, if a young baby has teeth they can and do bite bits off and swallow then etc so just be aware.

As I said though the product itself if great and good value for money - recommended
on 12 September 2013
These were sold as jumbo crayons as such expected them to be the size of the jumbo chalks, instead they are the size of my little finger and certainly not worth the money! Case of the name doesn't match the product.