- Also check our best rated Pc Game reviews
Crash Time 4 (PC DVD)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Windows XP / Vista
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: DVD-ROM
Crash Time 4 seamlessly integrates a brutal, bone crunching physics engine that delivers intense crashes and collissions with an extensive story mode (with a wide variety of different challenges and game modes), over 40 high octaine, fully customisable, fully drestructible cars, state-of-the-art graphic and visual effects and 8 player multi-player modes for online multiplayer mayhem!
The story mode in Crash Time 4 combines blockbuster action sequences with a rich cinematic driving experience. You are immersed into the roles of 2 top detectives who are on the hunt for a ruthless crime syndicate - a powerful storyline with heart pounding action throughout, set in a completely open world city across 5 different scenarios (Highway, Harbour, Forest, Valleys and Police training facility).
Crash Time 4 also features integrated network play for online multiplayer mayhem - with up to 8 players. Race head to head either online or via split screen in over 40 different high speed cars on a wide variety of detailed tracks and variable terrains.
Crash Time 4 (as the name suggests) excels in the crashes/smashes/collissions departments which results in hours and hours of replayablity even after you have completed the story mode.
- Brutal, bone crunching physics engine that delivers intense crashes and collissions
- Blockbuster action sequences delivering a rich cinematic driving experience across an extensive story mode (with a wide variety of different challenges and game modes)
- A powerful storyline with heart pounding action throughout, set in an open world city
- A choice of more than 40 high powered, fully destructible, fully customisable vehicles
- Spectacular stunts and breathtaking crashes
- State-of-the-art graphics and visual effects delivering a grand sense of scale
- Integrated network play for online multiplayer mayhem – with up to 8 players
- Five different scenarios: Highway, Harbor, Forest, Valleys, Police training
- Five unique modes: Campaign and Single Mission, Time Attack, Crash Haste (stop the criminals) and Rush Hour (race through the traffic)
- Eight mission types: Race, locate a suspect, pursuit, escort a vehicle, avoid damage, stunts and more
- A wide range of upgrades and weapons including spike strips, nitrous, armour and much more!
Top customer reviews
The game world is the single location of Cologne but its vast in scale as rendered here there are lots of smaller locations/race tracks all forming the entire city. I would guess its around the same size as GTA4 just broken down into smaller locations to ensure smooth FPS. The sensation of speed is excellent you really feel as though you are accelerating rapidly or braking heavily its one of the best arcade driving models I have ever had the pleasure to play.
Its based on a popular German TV series but you cannot take the storyline seriously its very OTT/tongue-in-cheek. If you want an easy to pick up & play arcade racer with decent gfx & plenty of gameplay then this is the game to buy it uses GFWL so it also has LIVE Achievements & MP via the GFWL matchmaking P2P servers. My entire start to finish technical experience has been excellent & very smooth.