- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (16 Sept. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723432740
- ISBN-13: 978-0723432746
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 17.8 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
697,038 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #259 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology
- #557 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- #1774 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- See Complete Table of Contents
Crash Course: Pathology (Crash Course-UK) Paperback – 16 Sep 2002
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The Crash course series is a series of revision books which are written by senior medical students for other medical students and they contain everything you need to know for an exam.
All the Crash Course texts present their subjects in a sharp, concise and easy to follow manner. The text is well spaced, and complemented with illustrations wherever appropriate. The layout is clear and logical. The language is simple and the facts are being presented almost in note form, which is a key feature of this series, enabling the student to absorb facts more easily without overwhelming the reader. And when you think you are ready for the exam you can test your knowledge by filling in multiple choice, short answers and extended matching questions which are in every crash course title. This series is the best way to prepare for an exam and I would recommend it to everyone."
Medical Student, Maastricht University, Netherlands (series review) --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Top Customer Reviews
The text is concise and clear, whilst also readable and easy to understand throughout. There are numerous diagrams and summary tables, which help to commit the facts to memory and allow quick access to information. Hints and tips boxes highlight key facts and common exam questions.
One useful addition would have been some macroscopic or microscopic photographic images of the processes and disorders discussed, which are often a key part in understanding the pathology involved.
Nonetheless, it provides a succinct, simple, affordable introduction and revision aid to the subject of pathology.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't understand me wrong, the book is great I borrowed it for a month in my library, I found it really helpfull, perfect for revisions etc... Read morePublished on 22 Feb. 2012 by Emma
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology