on 16 July 2017
played this game on a few occasions when grandchildren come to visit the game has trouble loading i think 10 pounds is a lot of money for a game thats nearly worn out will not be buying again from this seller
on 27 December 2007
If you find you have a little extra room for another game in your PS2 library, then this might well be the thing to fill that space. This isn't just Video Game Cement though, it is a good game on it's own. The graphics are most impressive, and the idea of the game - that you have to destroy the 4 elementals coupled with your stronger clone, Crunch - is irresistable! The warp rooms are full of interesting and sometimes very challenging levels. Collecting all the Gems is difficult, and I took a long time on the Air Elemental.
Anything bad about this game?
Yes, but only minor things. I wish the enemies were a bit more reactive instead of just standing in your path, chucking a little grenade at you mechanically. But then again, that's what the enemies in Crash 1&2 do, and they're two of my 10 favourite games. I suppose I wanted something a little more different.
Anyway, moaning aside, this game should be treasured by any Crash fan. But I don't see the quirky marsupial as my ultimate video game character, but i still enjoyed the game very much.
So, Buy this game!!
on 3 December 2016
Found my sons old PS2. Brings back memories of Christmas a long time ago when we got this as part of a bundle. I love this brings back a lot of happy memories.
on 26 January 2018
Great
on 24 December 2012
My old disc broke recently, and this was a great replacement. At first, didn't recognise the disc as a PS2 one, but with a quick clean it was working perfectly. Said it would arrive after christmas but instead arrived the day before. Overall, great service, and exactly what I wanted. Very nostalgic!
on 26 November 2015
This item is great
on 3 September 2015
Tnx
on 23 June 2017
The game came early but when i opened it it was crash bandicoot 3 warped. And i dont have a ps1
review image
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 19 January 2018
Prefect! Arrived quickly
on 29 December 2014
Classic and nostalgic Crash fun. Not taking into account the obligatory under water levels, I could play this game over and over. The boss fights require a 'few' tries but are fun to figure out.