- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Box Set reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
Cranford Collection [DVD] [2007-2009]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
1842. Cranford is a market town in the North West of England, where it seems that life has always been conducted according to the social rules of an intricate network of ladies. For spinsters Deborah Jenkyns, the arbiter of correctness, and Matty, her demurring sister, the town is a hub of intrigue where everyone talks, and is talked about. New arrivals, social events and scandalous secrets are all discussed and judged. But nothing reverberates like the news that could change the town forever: a railway line from Manchester is coming to Cranford…
Return to Cranford
1844. This two-part feature re-unites the Amazons of Cranford: Miss Pole, Mrs Forrester, Miss Tomkinson and Mrs Jamieson (with her sister-in-law, Lady Glenmire). Miss Matty’s brother, Peter is back from India and Martha’s baby Tilly marks a new addition to the household; Lady Ludlow awaits the return of her son, and wealthy widower, Mr Buxton, is back in town with his ward, Erminia and his handsome son, William. Despite the best efforts of Captain Brown, the railway has stopped five miles outside town, but life never stands still for long and Cranford is about to change in some unexpected ways.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
On a cold miserable evening sit by your fire,pour yourself a favourite tipple and join
the ladies..and gentlemen... of Cranford, in times gone by. Enjoy!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great period production. Not too taxing on the mind, which is one of its great attractions for me.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer