on 22 April 2017
These are near perfect - the fit was what I needed, good length (I'm a large size 12, 5'4'', but the 12 reg was fine for me). Only problem is that the waist band is soooo wide, leaves a gaping hole so i need to wear a belt which is a pain, but maybe that's just a downside of a larger behind. It would be nice if they had a stretchy waistband, I think. Otherwise they're very cosy, I like the stretch, they're not cold in the wind and they are adequately water-resistant/quick-drying.
on 11 September 2015
First time Graghoppers trousers fall apart with smart use not even outdoor activity what is there purpose. I washed them 2 times as instructed and when using noticed stiching between hole for button and zip cover is completely delete attached! No opportunity on Amazon web to change or return these. Very disappointed of faulty item. I have bought these trousers from craghoppers direct without problem.
on 17 May 2017
Paid full price but item has defective front pocket that is sewed back onto itself so it can't be used. Unfortunately I didn't know that until first wearing so cannot return. Sadly typical of the decline in quality of Craghoppers. Cheap outdoor clothing are just that. I've not worn Craghoppers for a while and now I remember why the fabric is nice but the zips are flimsy and the fit is poor. Very baggy in waist with the belt loops so far apart on the front that wearing a belt is uncomfortable. Better to pay a bit more for a better trouser
on 29 April 2017
Have only tried them on and I'm pleased with the fit but have yet to really put them to the test. Having said that these are not my first Craghopper purchase and I've always been satisfied.
on 28 April 2017
I need an emergency purchase of a pair of black trousers to play golf - they arrived the next day and are pretty good - and considering the price, really good! Having read the reviews, the sizes are on the large size but I ordered accordingly and they were fine. A little gaping/low around the waist - I prefer good old fashioned high waist but definitely not too low. Would recommend.
on 30 May 2017
great trousers for golf, stretchy, comfortable and they look good too. The fit is really good and true to size. They was well and dry quickly. I now have lots of pairs in different lengths - capri, short and long trousers and different colours.
on 3 February 2017
Wonderful stretch fabric and rain repellent. Perfect for walking on varied terrain.
on 19 February 2015
Wasn't sure if these would be a good fit or good quality but they were both. Arrived quickly and were a good fit. I am 5ft 8 and take a size 12 long in M&S and Next trousers. I ordered a size 12 long and they fitted brilliantly. Very comfortable. Am off to order some more.
on 14 January 2015
Solidly good product, but I find Craghoppers to be VERY difficult to size. I bought a 12, which were more like 14s. I already owned the same trousers in black, which came up much smaller - more like a 12.
I'd recommend trying Craghoppers on where you can, as I've found the sizing is eratic.
on 26 April 2017
Fantastically quick despatch and delighted with them in every way! Glad my size was slightly large but an old Craghopper belt helps...