Size: Size 14/L33 Inch|Colour: Dark Saddle|Change

on 7 September 2015
First ever disappointment I've had with Craghoppers gear. I have ALWAYS bought size 16 short and have always had a perfect fit. These trousers are a very snug 16 - I find myself unfastening the waist after an hour or two's wear. (No I haven't gained weight or changed shape). And as for short? No way. They drag over my shoes, I'm 5'1". So to comfortably wear them I need to shorten them and adjust the waist. Might as well have made them myself! I checked the size label, just in case the wrong size had been packed, but no, it states 16S

However the fabric is lovely and light and feels nice against my skin. I love this dark chocolatey brown. Not washed them yet so hope they don't shrink. If they do, they're going back!
on 15 June 2014
I wear these trousers for hillwalking and they are very comfortable and hard wearing. I bought a size bigger than my usual as Craghoppers trousers tend to be small. Although I bought short length they are still slightly long on me. I struggle to find any trousers that fit me at 5ft 3.
on 28 July 2014
Nice fit but, unfortunately, not quite the right colour. I had ordered black but when they arrived they were actually medium brown. Because I wanted to wear them the after they had arrived I didn't return them.
on 5 January 2015
Although the correct size was ordered (14 Short) they were much too long in the leg, Not acceptable for a walking trouser. Returned.
on 16 July 2014
Very happy with the Craghoppers Trousers. Good quality and good price.
on 17 September 2014
In the picture these trousers look like they are a straight leg fit but once on they looked like clown trousers as they were very very baggy. And what is with the high waist?? They got returned ASAP!!
on 28 May 2015
I like the shorts part of this product, very comfortable and soft, apart from being a tiny bit too tight in the waist. However the trousers part I find unwearable as they are so uncomfortably baggy!
on 23 April 2016
These were ordered one day and delivered the next - great service. Read the reviews and ordered a size larger than normal and have a great fit - not too tight in the waist. fantastic value
on 29 March 2016
Sit below waist on me would preferred be higher as then digging into my tum.Being zip off useful too .Bit baggy in legs but think most cargo pants are
on 25 December 2014
Arrived on time. Very pleased with these trousers. I am a great fan of Craighopper stuff as I know the quality is great, and they are a good fit.

See one answered question