on 20 October 2014
I purchased these crops in different colours for my upcoming visit to India. The service from Amazon was as usual swift and excellent. The crops fit me perfectly and feel very comfortable. The material is lightweight which helps to keep the kilos down in one's suitcase when travelling longhaul and the mushroom colour is true to photo as advertised.
on 12 November 2014
Great fitting cropped trousers in a cool lightweight material. The waterproof pocket is a bit odd. It is basically a ziplock bag designed to hold a phone. I never used it but as I also didn't remove it (which is possible) I kept thinking I'd left something in my pocket.
on 17 September 2013
I thought the material would be a little thicker but I am pleased with them as they will wash and dry easier. Also was a nice fit
on 18 July 2015
These cropped trousers were just what I was looking for, ideal for summer, lovely fabric and very comfortable to wear, they arrived promptly and were just as advertised by the supplier.
on 15 June 2016
love this make it's brilliant
fits well doesn't ride up
on 10 March 2015
length shorter than anticipated, though sizing was accurate.
on 20 December 2015
Love them. They fit really well and are really comfortable
on 13 March 2015
Good quality item as expected from Craghoppers.
on 15 April 2016
Perfect fit, very good material.
on 28 August 2014