Size: 40W x Short|Colour: Black Pepper|Change
Price:£42.99 - £69.99

on 11 February 2014
had several pairs of these now, lightweight, quick to dry, will literally dry as you walk.

They are prone to sparks damage from fires so bare this in mind if looking for a bushcraft type situation.
on 12 December 2013
Bought these for a safari holiday. They are very light in weight which is great for packing. Excellent colour and the zip to shorts idea is excellent.
on 31 January 2013
Bought these for my son to go on holiday great feel / size & quality would definatly purchase this make again and recommened to a friend
on 27 June 2014
I had high expectations of these as they are not cheap - had to get a sized larger as they come up smaller on the waist and crutch than normal.
I've worn them once and both the front buttons have come away - not impressed!
I wanted a pair of zip offs that actually turn into shorts and not Dutch trousers so from that point of view they are good - lots of pockets which is the the job when your travelling, oh well I'll have to get the wife to so back the buttons so I can wear them again !
on 1 September 2016
Used it both as shorts and full-length. Very comfortable, but I would argue the NosiLife feature is redundant. You'll still need to use insect repellent on exposed skin. Also, I didn't use the waterproof insert (inside one of the pockets) as I wouldn't want to risk a valuable item like a smartphone that way. I will however put it to the test (with some dry tissue paper) next time I wash the trousers and let y'all know how it fared.
on 30 July 2016
Really disappointed the trousers were perfect in length and waist but the area where the shorts go over the thighs is ridiculously tight making them impossible to walk or sit in. I don't have large thighs so unless you are skinny I would avoid these it was a real shame. This vendor does not refund postage so I'm paying for the privalidge of trying them on which is disappointing, I won't be using them again.
on 17 December 2014
A nice practical pair of trousers/zip-off shorts for holiday in the warmth. The zips for the legs are made of plastic so I don't know how long they will last. I found it easy to unzip both legs whilst wearing the trousers but found it hard and fiddly to zip back the right leg. The legs are also slightly baggy but fits better than the Classic pair from Craghoppers which is a lot baggier to wear.
on 27 July 2014
Light, comfy and surprisingly strong. Nosilife system appears to work well, far fewer mosquito bites than last year! The only thing that I don't really like is the waterproof pocket, but that maybe because I have no need for it, and no loss of a star since it can be removed easily.
on 21 July 2014
Good trousers, light and good fit. But pockets too small and another zip pocket on the left to match the one on the right wuold have been better than the small one on the left hand cargo pocket. Zip pocket on right difficult to get things in as it and the zip are too small.
on 28 December 2016
As others have said these are sized too small. You may not realise this straight away until you try to sit down for any period! Also the main button is sewn on very poorly.
On the positive side they are light and easy to look after.