on 27 July 2015
Not bad but for the price the material is a little thin also the pockets are pretty much useless i wouldn't trust my keys,wallet or much else to still be there after a day on the mountains all i can say is craghoppers are not what they used to be i wear my regatta action ii trousers far more a far superior pair of trousers and they were a good deal cheaper
3 people found this helpful
on 14 November 2015
Delivery fast,the trousers are good for everyday use,enough pocket space,very handy for any thing and everything,the only thing is that they are not water repellent.have been using then for sometime now and today the rainfall was very strong so perfect for the test,and no they r not water repellent.other then that i love the trouser and i bougth a second pair.
One person found this helpful
on 19 July 2016
I measured my waist and got the exact size I needed as specified here on Amazon, but the trousers were way too big and I needed a belt. The waist is very stretchy so I'd recommend going down a size (or two!) from what you'd expect. You'll have no problem with it fitting you then. Otherwise, good, sturdy trousers. I wore a pair while conducting fieldwork offroad in West Papua for six weeks and they stood up to all the wear and tear. Could do with more pockets though.
on 26 May 2016
I am not sure if this is the original. because it dose not have the zip up pockets on the side. I have been wearing Craghoppers for last 13 years and I always bought mine from Reggatta shops and all my old trousers have side zip pockets and double pockets at the back. but this trouser I bought from Amazon dose not. I haven't used it much yet but the material is very good quality.
on 3 June 2016
These are exactly what I was looking for. Great pair of walking trousers. Lightweight but functional. Great fit , length and waist. Even better price for a branded pair of trousers.
Being ultra critical,pockets are not all that deep but they do serve their purpose.
All in all, great recommended product.
They are more showerproof than waterproof.Walking trousers
on 1 May 2016
Excellent casual trousers. Mine were lined so super warm in the colder weather. Well made. At under £25 good value. Wear mine all the time in the workshop and for DIY, shopping etc. They are very easy to wash and dry and don't really need ironing. Really like them and will be buying more.
on 1 May 2016
I bought these for a forthcoming walking holiday in Switzerland and I think they are great. The size selected were a good fit with ample room for leg movement, lots of spacious secure pockets and water repellent fabric make them ideal for purpose. Many thanks.
on 11 August 2016
Excellent, lightweight and hard wearing. Have a little stretch in the waste for those little "after sunday lunch" moments!
on 5 September 2016
Very comfy trousers and fit nicely, maybe a little loose with the elasticated bit but nothing a belt wont sort.
on 8 November 2017
Anyone who is serious about walking has probably had these. Tried and tested comfy and hard wearing.