Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 15 August 2014
I did expect the unzipped shorts to catch on my legs but the zips are barely noticeable so don't chafe at all.
Re-zipping up is only tricky as each leg is specific for connecting to the correct leg, otherwise easily done without having to remove the trousers.
on 10 May 2015
Since I found Craghoppers a few years ago I have been using them for most things out door. Travel trousers where you can zip off the lower legs when you arrive in warmer climates, everyday trousers, even if your caught in bad weather they dry quickly and my main passion Gardening, again when summer comes and warmer weather, off comes the leg sections. The variety of pockets means that you can keep thing safe and some others near to hand. Brilliant.
on 20 June 2013
Great product at a good price. I use these trouser as casual wear as well as walking. They fit well are very comfy, and best of all dry very quickly if you get caught in a shower.
on 22 October 2015
The trousers were delivered quickly and well wrapped. They are of a good standard, as expected from Craghoppers' products. I've worn them several times now whilst out on long walks, and they are a good fit and extremely comfortable. . Would recommend and use this seller again. Thanks, John
on 29 June 2013
I ordered these for my husband as he has had about 3 pairs previously and liked them.
Didn't realise the quality of these until they arrived, they are not as good of quality as the last pairs, which where purchased in TK Maxx.
He is happy enough with them and will wear them in the summer, definitely not in the autumn.
Speedy delivery, appreciated that.
on 5 May 2016
These are excellent walking trousers. It is so good to be able to set out early on a chilly morning with full length trousers on and then convert them quickly and easily into shorts when the Sun warms things up. It is very simple to remove the lower leg pieces and equally easy to zip them back on again. The trousers are very well made and have a quality feel to them. There are plenty of useful pockets and the zips work very well. The biggest advantage of the trousers to me is that they seem to dry quickly if they get wet. They are hard to beat for practicality and style and they are well worth the money.
on 11 August 2014
My husband loves these trousers as they are good as trousers & even better as shorts! He carries a lot of "useful stuff"in his pockets & these have many & varied ones -all round good item delivered speedily - thank you
on 6 June 2016
Bought them for an upcoming hiking trip to Yosemite so I can't comment on their durability.
They unzip and zip-up easily and being lightweight should be comfortable over a range of temperatures. I think you would need something heavier if it were cold so they are really a summer trouser.
One thing I was pleased about was the length of the shorts section. Being short myself sometimes shorts end up well below my knees but these are good as with them unzipped they are just about knee length.
Overall I am pleased with the purchase.
on 28 May 2014
Good product and a great fit. Superb idea trousers that you can convert to shorts. I had just had a replacement knee and it saved me having to take my trousers off. Very useful product and good quality offering value for money
on 19 May 2016
Great Trousers - just one problem. If you are wearing walking boots, you cannot unzip the legs (into shorts) and take them off over your boots without having to remove the boots first. That said the general fit is perfect - I am a 30" leg so ordered the 29" length to allow for my boots and they are just right for me whatever footwear I use - glad I didn't go with the 31" length. They are light weight and easy wash & dry.
I recommend them but I've only given 4* because of the above (minor) problem.