on 17 December 2017
This is a small pamphlet, NOT a book. The postman folded the parcel in half to post it through the door. There are in total 32 pages at least 3 of which are blank, large print too. Waste of money
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 14 August 2013
Bought before our first cruise. Was all a bit too general and I wasn't sure how up-to-date it was. Would have done better to have bought other books. OK for a general introduction, I suppose.
3 people found this helpful
on 12 August 2013
This book does have some really good tips, but there aren't that many of them and you could probably find them all online. That said, for the price I think this is worth buying as it is handy to have them all in a book.
on 2 June 2016
Some great tips and advice.
on 25 July 2015
A good few tips and trips.
on 29 October 2013
Interesting book - especially for the first time cruiser. We have cruised several times so knew most of the tips.
on 15 November 2013
This book is worth a read before going on your first cruise to save working out some saving tips for yourself
on 24 July 2015
My niece memorised it for my sister in law to pack the required items. Very useful.
on 30 December 2012
My partner and I are going on our first cruise later on in the year (we booked very early) and this book has given us a good taster of what to expect. Worth buying if you haven't cruised before.
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 30 September 2014
Some little tips that new cruisers may find useful.