- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Crafting Rails Applications: Expert Practices for Everyday Rails Development (Pragmatic Programmers) Paperback – 14 Apr 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jose Valim is the lead developer and co-founder of Plataforma Tec. He started working with Ruby and Rails in late 2006 and was invited to be part of the Rails Core Team in 2010 after his work on Rails 3 development. He's also author and maintainer of various other well-known open source projects that led him to receive a Ruby Hero award in recognition for his contributions to the community. Lately, he's been flying around the globe giving talks and courses about Ruby and Rails.