Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
I have recently started making my own greetings cards and thought this would be a good basic glue to use. Unfortunately every card I used it on buckled - not exactly the look I was aiming for! Then someone suggested that I was using it too thickly and so the paper was getting too wet, causing the problem. So I tried using it more sparingly. The following day I discovered that the glue had only worked in some places - I had to try and work glue into the unstuck patches with a toothpick.
Life is too short - I gave the glue to the local jumble sale.
on 16 January 2015
This item came as described and works just as you would expect PVA glue to work. Dries transparently. It's easy to apply, and also to peel/wash off of clothes if necessary. I cannot fault it.
on 10 March 2017
Not bad glue but will be sticking to other one we use
on 21 March 2017
As described. Great for craft activity.
on 20 June 2017
As is
on 8 March 2017
good value
on 8 July 2017
Horrible watered down quality and not transparent as described, instead is white and opaque.
on 10 June 2017
As expected
on 25 April 2016
Used for a project, quality PVC glue with minimal odur
on 10 July 2017