- Hardcover: 194 pages
- Publisher: Looking Glass Books (Jun. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1929619383
- ISBN-13: 978-1929619382
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 864,242 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Cracking the Code: The Winning Ryder Cup Strategy: Make It Work for You Hardcover – 1 Jun 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
This is a good read for any golf fan. It is especially good if you are a Ryder Cup Fan. And, if you believe as I do that the Ryder Cup is the most fun to watch in golf, this is a great read.
But more than that, this is a business model that every small or medium businessman should pay attention to. If you want to beat your competition, here is the road map that by following, you reach the destination you really want to get to.