- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Item model number: 3559
- ASIN: B000Q31NIO
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 8 May 2008
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 85,582 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
& FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20.00. Details
+ £3.99 UK delivery
+ £4.06 UK delivery
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy 100 ml
|Price:||£14.38 (£14.38 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
All cosmetics include a standard expiry indicator on their packaging, which indicates how many months you have to use it once it has been opened.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The simple distillation of rose petals and pure water is a classic English beauty tonic for the skin. Crabtree & Evelyn’s Rosewater bath and body care uses a distillation of Rosa centifolia--the legendary “hundred petal rose” which is cherished for its clear, sweet fragrance.
Their Rosewater Hand Therapy contains moisturising macadamia nut oil, which acts as an emollient, and shea butter to nourish hands. The Hyaluronic acid in its formula has excellent hydrating qualities, whilst the myrrh extract conditions the nails and cuticles. It also contains ceramides, which helps improve the skin carrier function and thus reduces moisture loss. In addition, the sugar derived active ingredient is a moisture regulator, whilst the Crabtree & Evelyn complex blend of vitamins C, E and Tocotrienol acts as a very powerful anti-oxidant. The extract of Bladderwrack has revitalising qualities, which is complemented by the rejuvenating extract of algae and the conditioning Spirulina.
Apply a pea-sized amount to your hands and massage into your skin, nails and cuticle for the optimum results.
Founded in 1972 by Cyrus Harvey, Crabtree & Evelyn has evolved from a small, family-run business which, specialised in fine soaps from around the world, to an international company, well known and respected for its original fragrances, luxurious toiletries, gourmet foods and gifts for those who enjoy a sophisticated lifestyle.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
THINGS THAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS HAND CREAM:
* I adore the scent of this cream, it smells very distinctly of roses but it still subtle and not overpowering and it lingers on my hands for around 30 minutes after application.
* I only need to use the tiniest amount of this cream to moisturise my hands. This means that it goes a long way and this 100ml tube has so far lasted me for 2 months and there is still plenty left.
* The cream is non-greasy and is very quickly absorbed into my skin. I can definitely see an improvement in the texture of the dry skin on my hands
* Reviews shouldn't normally be about the packaging but in this case the box it comes in is so pretty that it is important to mention it as it means you could happily give this away as a gift.
* The tube is made of aluminium which is fairly rare these days; most hand creams come in plastic tubes. Being aluminium means that you can easily squeeze every last bit of the cream out and fold up the tube from the end - like you used to do years ago with toothpaste tubes.
* The design on the tube is somewhat old fashioned and although it might appeal not appeal to everyone, to me it looked simple yet elegant and it brought back memories of many of some of the brands that I used to use in my younger days.
THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS CREAM
* The scent lasts around 30 minutes on my hands but as it fades it leaves a slightly soapy smell
MY OVERALL CONCLUSION
I really love this hand cream. It is silky smooth, easily absorbed, smells great and leaves my hands feeling supple and moisturised.
Beautiful non- greasy,quickly-absorbed cream with a long lasting fragrance. The super-softening properties are also great on cuticles and a tiny bit goes a long way.My hands felt soft for ages and the rose scent is gentle.
I will never buy any other hand cream but will look forward to trying other fragrances in Crabtree and Evelyn's range.
Use it on its own or after the 'recovery' also by Crabtree and Evelyn.
Take note, this is shown with its box. You are purchasing one item only.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For an expensive product, the packaging was rather disappointing - cheap looking. The box it was in looked rather "tatty". I cannot rate the product, as it is a gift!Published on 7 Mar. 2014 by Bathsheba
I just simply chose this item, and really love the smell. just a little bit high price for the quality.Published on 10 Dec. 2013 by jing ma
Looks lovely, smells fantastic, hepls my skin, improves my mood! Next time I`ll order 3 pieces for my mom and my friend.Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by wicked
My hands get wet frequently and I garden alot. This is the best handcream I have found for restoring them.Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by Susan Searle