CozyPhones Kids Headphones. Comfy Headband Earphones, Light as Air and Great for Travel, Comes in Kid Friendly Animal and Anime Designs and Cute Colors like Green, Blue and Purple - FOX
|Sale:||£15.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£14.00 (47%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- KEEP YOUR KIDS SAFE! Our headphones are kid friendly and easy to wear. The ultra-thin 0.32cm speakers let you slip the headphones on with ease. It doesn't interfere with the head rest of your child's car seat so your little passenger can enjoy music while traveling in cars or by plane. This is a great option for children with sensory challenges or sensory processing disorder.
- MAKE LISTENING FUN! Your kids will never be bored while listening to their favorite audiobook, sound beats and movies with this music gear. The headphone comes in fun animal designs like panda, fox, frog and unicorn and vibrant colors like purple, pink, red, white and blue. Even teens will find our headphones cute!
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY! Our durable headset is the number one piece of sound gear for energetic girls and boys. The braided cord will not kink, break and twist under normal use. Our headset works as well as products from brands like ihip and Philips but at more pocket-friendly prices. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
- CONNECT EASILY WITH ANY DEVICE! Our headset is compatible with most audio devices like iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle Fire and different mp3 player brands. Simply plug into the audio jack and play. It also connects to iOS and Android phones so your child can access his playlist anytime.
- LET YOUR CHILDREN SLEEP SOUNDLY! The soft, lightweight, plush headband offers the perfect fit for kids. It can be used as a sleeping mask, simply pull it down over the eyes and let your child sleep soundly with the noise reducing features.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Finally, headphones that your kids will love!
We've all been there: we go on a drive or travel by plane and our kids start to get bored or cranky. This can spell disaster for any well-planned family trip! With CozyPhones Kids Headphones, you can make sure your kids don't get bored! Let them listen to music, an audiobook or watch a disney movie comfortably anytime, anywhere.
We all want a comfortable and enjoyable time while listening to music and this is especially true for kids, too! With their boundless energy and short attention spans, you'll need headphones that are durable, comfortable to wear and definitely not boring. You don't have to look anywhere else because CozyPhones Kids Headphones is the sound gear your child needs.
Made with lightweight and soft plush material, the CozyPhones Kids Headphones is easy and comfortable to wear, just slip on your child's head. It can also work as a sleeping mask, simply pull over your child's eyes and lull him to sleep.
CozyPhones Kids Headphones are designed to be comfortable and light as air so they are a great choice for children with sensory challenges or sensory processing disorder. No more struggling with bulky and boring headsets!
Our headset performs just as great as products from brands like Ailihen, LilGadgets, Dylan, Noot and Sakar but we have more pocket-friendly prices!
Don't compromise your child's safety, comfort and love for fun! Order your CozyPhones Kids Headphones now!
Top Customer Reviews
Every time my daughter put them on she has to move the speakers and her fingers are only just long enough to reach in to them. Very tight on her 6 year old head. She likes the sound and it is loud enough, it is limited too but the messing about getting the speakers into the right place means they will not be used by her again. Every time she goes to put them on the speakers have moved inside the headband, terrible design.
Tried them then for my 3 year old son but he cannot be bothered adjusting the position of them either and he cannot do it himself.
Shame because they look nice but are completely rubbish.
Delivery was very fast and The little girl loved it .
They're Made of a good quality and feel very confortable .
Sound is good so in overall I'm very pleased with them .
my kids are 3 and 5 and it fit them fine, but i don't think they can wear it over 7 years as the band cant be adjusted and feels tight already.
best part was that the flat headphones could be moved inside the band to any direction, so i was able to place them just behind my 3 year old's ears who preferred it that way.
Bought for 7 and 4 yr old boys.
Can be used as eye blind too.
Move the earphones easily so adjusts to fit ears on smaller and larger heads.
Cord is the 'rope style' so robust and not sticky in hot climates.
When they arrived, I discovered that they were not too dissimilar to a pair of headphones I have myself; marketed as 'sleep headphones' because of the flat, headband nature. The design is great - a bit Adventure Time-y - with a padded gold horn above the cheery blue unicorn, and the material is soft and comfortable to wear. The headphones are easily adjusted by moving the earpieces around within the headband, although some readjustment is necessary whenever the cable gets a good tug. There doesn't appear to be any kind of volume delimiter in these headphones unlike other, branded kids ones, so make sure that your kids don't have the noise too high.
One word of advice - well, a few really. The cord length is 132cm, and the cord itself is braided and marketed as unbreakable. This poses about as much of a strangulation hazard as you could get when mixed with young children. I would recommend supervised use, particularly in high risk areas such as bunk beds.
What you get is basically a soft fleece headband with two removable speakers tucked inside it and the external cable to attached to a MP3 player or phone. I purchased the Unicorn headband which has a lovely smiley face, ears and a golden horn. This is definitely made for a child's head so I wasn't able to try it out before giving it as a gift but I am assured it works well and certainly appealed more than a standard pair of headphones.
The small speakers inside are two thin foam padded discs attached to the cable with a 3.5mm audio jack plug; they can be removed safely so the band can be washed. I am told that the sound from the speakers is clear but not to loud, they have an adjustable volume but they won't go up beyond safe hearing levels.
The appeal is the look and the comfort when they are be worn for longer lengths of time. As a child's Christmas or Birthday present, they are a unique and well received. No special packaging, just a polythene bag and a small safety/instructions leaflet.
This is really is something that a younger child loves, practical but also a fashion accessory, happy to recommend.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for 4 year old daughter for a long haul flight. They were brilliant she could hear the movies and her kindle no problem over aeroplane noise. Read morePublished 1 day ago by yellopreddyladies
Complete waste of money. Overpriced. It is basically a headband with a wire inside and 2 earpieces. It was too small for my 7 year olds head and doesn't stretch.Published 6 days ago by Annie
I am delighted with these headphones. Works perfectly and is very comfortable. Can't comment on reliability as we've only had them a month.Published 9 days ago by swl100a
Really great idea! My son has managed not to break these as has had 5 pairs of normal headphones that haven't lasted. Good buy!Published 11 days ago by Bernstar79
Bought for my nephew to go with his tablet, much easier to get him to wear compared with regular headphones and gives the rest of the house some peacePublished 16 days ago by Mr D.
These are brilliant! Bought them for my 5 year old. Good sound quality, comfy, don't slip off. Ideal for watching a film in bed! Thinking of getting myself some 😁Published 1 month ago by Panda