Customer reviews

on 27 December 2017
Just purchased this helmet through Amazon trusting to the reviews given. The helmet is perfect in description, picture and review. Removing the ear pieces is a little unnerving as you do need a little brute force to pull them out. The first loud snap sound is that of a secure fit (I thought I had damaged the helmet) but all fears left as it relocated perfectly. Very pleased with my choice, great product, great fit, great service.
on 4 May 2018
 I am an intermediate skier (2nd season on ski) who started to ski late (don't judge/comment on my skills, I know there's lots to improve). I had few crashes last winter, when I hit the ground hard and flipped over. This helmet did its job perfectly and I have full confidence in it. There is not a single crack or scratch on it after last season and it costed a fraction of money you would spend on other helmets. A friend of mine was snowboarding on the same slopes last winter, cracked her Bolle helmet open and ended up in hospital loosing memory for nearly 2 days. This is strong, durable and well designed product and well worth the money it costs.
on 16 May 2015
First time I've worn a helmet for skiing, as I usually don;t like the weight and closed in feeling. This was light and comfortable without being too warm. The ear pieces can be removed. I thought I would mostly use it without the ear pieces aa but found them quite comfortable too. I thought it would be a bit tricky keeping googles up on the peaked front but that works fine too. Sunglasses fit underneath too. I'm very pleased with this helmet.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 April 2017
I really like this helmet, it is very comfortable with an adjuster on the back which tightens easily (with gloves on).
I was skiing in spring so removing the ear pads and opening the vents allowed me to keep cooler.
The liner was easy to take out at the end of the day to allow drying (My head sweats a lot!)

I'd never worn a helmet boarding before and to be honest I didn't notice it was there once I'd put it on.
on 28 August 2016
Perfect size, kept my head protected and warm for my ski trip for a good price.
3 people found this helpful
on 23 March 2014
This helmet was £35.00 plus £10 delivery when i bought it which is a great price for a helmet of this quality. Did me well for a week in Bansko Bulgaria and I think it will last me for quite a few more ski holidays. The opening/closing air vents are a nice touch and also the ear pads can be un-clipped from the helmet which is useful if skiing on a hot day.
6 people found this helpful
on 21 March 2018
So far very good. Comfortable, warm, easy to adjust and lining easy to wash Served me well in Meribel and didn't look as cheap as it was next to my slightly fancier gear. Luckily haven't tested it with a bad fall yet, but it would certainly be better than nothing at all. If you're just looking for something to get you though a once every couple of years ski trip, this will do well.
on 6 April 2017
This is a great value for money helmet. Comfortable and reasonably good looking only let down slightly by the rather large Cox & Swain logo on the front. An excellent budget buy and delivery from Germany was speedy and efficient. Very happy.
on 4 February 2018
Does the job and looks pretty cool too. Only negative is the padding is not very thick.
on 23 April 2018
So good I have now bought for my mates