Customer reviews

As expected
on 13 July 2017
strong
on 10 January 2012
Not sure why you would by these on amazon (I didn't), but they popped up on my screen, so I thought as I've had them before, I'd review them. They taste so much better than any other more 'mainstream' lozenge I have tried - in fact I'd probably consider them even if I didn't have a sore throat (although I've heard you're not supposed to). They work as well - cleared my blocked nose pretty effectively.
on 13 April 2014
RECOMMENDED! These are the only cough sweets that ever help when I have a sore throat - now I never use anything else! I've been recommending them to everyone I know now! Full five stars.
on 17 February 2016
This product ticks all the boxes when it comes to chesty breathing problems. Fast delivery time too.
on 10 October 2014
it is very sticky they are all stick together
on 4 June 2016
great buy very pleased fast posting
on 3 April 2015
Excellent. Do the job perfectly.
on 18 October 2015
All good will order again.
on 26 September 2016