Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > Unapologetic forum

Cover Art (photo 2) + title of CD & duet with Chris Brown is disturbing

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Dec 2012, 19:10:00 GMT
BlueBuddha says:
I don't know what to say. I'm only here because my sister in law requested Rihanna's new CD for Christmas. That second cover art photo looks like the crime photo of her beating.

She's essentially gone back to her abuser and is telling the world with the title of her CD she's "Unapologetic" about it and its "Nobodies businesses", according to the title of her duet with Chris Brown. Subtly does not seem to be Rihanna's fortay.

She's either playing out some deep seated psychological damage for the world to see or she's using her abuse as a marketing tool. I can't image there isn't anyone around RiRi or Chris Brown who didn't point out how bad this looks?

Whatever is going on here its coming across as disturbing. I hope this two get help or better management.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Unapologetic forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  18 Dec 2012
Latest post:  18 Dec 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Unapologetic
Unapologetic by Rihanna (Audio CD - 2012)
4.3 out of 5 stars (352)