- Hardcover: 1312 pages
- Publisher: Michael Joseph; 2Rev Ed edition (5 Jun. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0670869759
- ISBN-13: 978-0670869756
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 4.3 x 24 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (71 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 160,348 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
A Course in Miracles: The Text Workbook for Students, Manual for Teachers: Combined Volume: The Text Workbook for Students, Manual for Teachers (Arkana) Hardcover – 5 Jun 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
The Foundation for Inner Peace is based in Mill Valley, California, USA. Within the UK, the contact organisation is the Miracle Network, which is based in London.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Now, I know that miracles are in fact things we see every day which we do not understand--the nuanced glances between people who care for each other, the sensations we encounter when smelling a rose or listening to a great work of music, for example. The roar of the ocean that vibrates our bones, the lulling song of cicadas on a summer night. Science can go a long way to helping us understand those. Based upon that, I think that by experiencing something, AND at the same time having sensible and reasonable explanations of what it is and what causes it to happen, we can take a 'Course in Miracles'.
No stranger to meditation and deep contemplation or philosophy or indeed a childhood and adulthood surrounded by people of faith, I tried to reconnect my adult, educated reason and my heart's longing for meaning. This book was one way I hoped to do that. By about half-way through, I felt thoroughly brainwashed, and an unwelcome sense that it was all coming to one big mess I would have to then untangle for many more months or years in order to get healthy again.Read more ›
Still it does work in that it was having the effect on me of breaking through the illusion of the physical. There is an energy about the book which helps to tune you in. I stuck withit for a couple of years, but in the end I got fed up and have since found another path which respects my gender.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this book so much, I already had the kindle version but after 6 months of flipping between the workbook and the text on different devices I wanted a physical copy and this... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Helen G
I really tried to understand this book but the more I read, the more confused I became. I didn't know where to start and I couldn't work out which sections of text corresponded to... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Misha
A great book embracing some truly amazing ideas /revelations a practical tool for spiritual growth/development.Published 16 months ago by arthur allan wilson
I had expected some wear and tear but the book had water damage and had been written in. So it was not of 'good' quality as I expected.Published 18 months ago by Mina W.
i love this book, it is awesome intelligence. get over yourself if you find the wording weird. it has to be this clear to deliver the most efficient and true messagePublished 18 months ago by lucy
I found this book 'too wordy' After several attempts at reading it I had to give up.Not helpful at all.Published 20 months ago by Evejoy
One of my all time favourite books, which is 1 year's course that leads to peace when practiced.Published on 23 May 2015 by Katarina Tilley
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Miracles
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology > Philosophy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Worship & Devotion
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Philosophy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Course in Miracles
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy