Course in Miracles: Supplement (Arkana) Paperback – 5 Jun 1997
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The first of these two monographs has to do with with some rather technical questions relating to the professional life of Helen Schucman, the scribe of the Course. Though well worth reading, it is likely to be of less interest to Course students than the second monograph.
The second monograph, THE SONG OF PRAYER, is an absolute must for those who would pursue the Course teachings to the limit. If there is anything available in print that could be considered superior to the Course itself, this is it! The final paragraphs of THE SONG OF PRAYERE go beyond anything I have ever read anywhere.
Both monographs were received in the same manner as was A COURSE IN MIRACLES and therefore, for all intents and purposes, they can be considered as virtual appendices of the Course proper.
If you have ever wondered how to solve your own issues that come up when you work with others, this book can be a great help. It is best when used in conjunction with the whole Course in Miracles.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Miracles
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Worship & Devotion > Prayerbooks & Hymnals
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy