Customer reviews

Couro SS Black Leather Woven Bracelet
Price:£7.44+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 4 January 2015
Genuinely really impressed with this product. It was bought as a gift for my Dad who likes to think he's 'hip' and he was over-the-moon and hasn't taken it off since and has been showing everyone his new 'mangle'. Really pleased with the quality and he'll never know what a bargain it was! Comes in a nice enough gift box too.
5 people found this helpful
on 4 July 2017
Looks great but silver toggle end came loose from the woven leather, gradually thinning to a point it couldn't be worn. Disappointing. In fact I bought another one and the same happened.
on 18 December 2017
This leather bracelet is that nice, I ordered my second one yesterday as I had my first bracelet for 3 1/2 years before it was too worn to wear, excellent quality and very durable and looks good on me also.
on 12 March 2015
It's a very nice bracelet. I bought one for my boyfriend and one for my friend. They liked it, though when my boyfriend wears the bracelet and a watch at the same time, on the same hand, the bracelet always comes undone.
One person found this helpful
on 20 May 2014
Present for partner, good fit, easy to fasten looks good too. Delivery excellent with prime. Recommend if you want a nice bracelet that's not too flashy
2 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2017
Bought as stocking filler at xmas now early Feb and already the leather has come away from the clasp what a waste of money!! Partner is very careful not to wear it in shower or whilst washing up and still fallen apart, rubbish! Even more annoying is that the price now seems to be what I paid for it in December!!
on 26 August 2012
This is good quality leather and beautifully braided. It is comfortable to wear and the magnetic catch is great, although I do seem to have scratched the stainless steel already. I would certainly recommend it and my daughter wants one now!
2 people found this helpful
on 23 May 2015
This is nice , it seems well made i have only had it a couple of weeks so time will tell , i like the way the clasp locks together , a good buy .
on 3 August 2017
My sons loved these
on 30 October 2016
What more can i say, stylish and i love it.