on 14 May 2011
I caught this movie by chance on tv last summer. It is great!! I have had so many happy holidays in Florida, and the Country Bears is one of my favourite attractions in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. I don't know what cretinous pr person advised Disney not to issue this in cinemas in the UK but if he/she hasn't already gone, sack em!! It is hilariously funny, emotional, and with the feelgood factor that makes a great family movie. I bought the DVD for a friend as a stocking filler in 2010 because she had laughed so much seeing it on TV. She showed it to her kids who were enchanted. Buy this, sit back with all the family, AND ENJOY!!
One person found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 7 April 2009
I was buying some other dvds I thought my little boy might like, and saw this one, so added it to my shopping list. I'd never heard of this film, although was familiar with the Country Bears from Walt Disney World in Florida. This film is GREAT family fun. It has great characters, lots of fun, plenty of adventure - and everything you would expect from a Disney family film. I'd highly recommend this to anyone with kids who enjoy good old fashioned fun! Yeee-har!!
7 people found this helpful
on 5 February 2018
Brought it for my nephew!!
on 31 December 2015
To be honest I can't stand the film but my little 3 year old boy loves it. So much so that when it was removed from Netflix he cried. That's when I bought it and gave him it for Christmas and by the way he got excited by it you'd think he had nothing else.
on 10 October 2008
For the price it's at , I would say give this film a go, it's sweet and funny and although the cover makes it look like a young childs film, I think it is for older children who will understand it's message. The music in this film is fun too and it'll have you tapping your feet, if you love Disney or The Muppets , buy it.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2016
Excellent product with speedy delivery
on 24 April 2014
Barney fans would like this my little one does it's jusyt nice natured n the most watched in my house other than Tarzan .. Need a number 2 to come out it's lovely :)
on 11 September 2013
The story line itself was great plus the characterization of the bears but the icing on the cake for me was the fabulous music in it!
on 24 May 2016
Great thanks
on 10 August 2013
i absolutely love this movie and still to this day love it so had to buy it for a friend for their birthday to share the movie.