on 5 October 2011
My then-4 year old daughter did this book (and several others) in the 3-5 year old series. They are colourful, entertaining and well illustrated, and she loved doing the exercises and finishing up each book. My only gripe is that these books are actually quite expensive for what they are. Each of these books are about 32 pages long and are completed in no time. There are at least 5 books in the Maths series for 3-5 year olds alone, and each book costing just over 2 quid or so means I end up spending about 20 odd quid if I were to purchase all of them. I'm sure they could say, condense all the books in the Maths series into one or two "volumes" and sell it for cheaper.
on 10 March 2014
Thank you, my 3 year old loves its would recommend it to parents to start your kids early, very simple and easy to understand.
on 12 May 2014
our grandson just loves these books , they are easy to get him to sit down and manage his counting.Done in a very child friendly way. shall buy more.
on 18 September 2013
Really helped my son with his numbers he absolutely loves doing the books and makes him feel good that he can do it so easily
on 6 February 2014
Basic but very good for the price. My son really hasnt bothered with it yet but im sure he will once he gets a little older
on 4 November 2013
Great book, my
year old son loved it ordered one for my niece also. Really educational and fun at the same time
on 14 January 2014
Really educational, easy to use, my son loved it, he wanted another one, which is a good idea to buy two
on 18 November 2013
its very good got on very good price bought for my son extremely helpful for a 4 year old. .
on 30 May 2012
This book was quite fun, and contained various activities for the child to engage with. Easy counting and quite fun with lots of colourful pictures and guide the child.

However, the book was quite slim, which explains the price but does last a week or so.
on 1 June 2010
This was just right for my three year old grandson. Not too much to do on each page and just the correct level for him.Collins Easy Learning - Size and Measurement: Age 3-5