Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
This price was set by the publisher.
Counselling Skills and Theory 3rd Edition 3rd , Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 368 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Incidentally, having had the previous edition out from the library, this newer edition is slightly expanded - but in my opinion, the layout is a lot better too as the whole book seems to have been given a bit of a 'makeover'.
I found this book to be the one that explains all the main theories in a very clear and concise way, leading the reader to delve further into different therapies if they so wish.
It has easy to read language without too much counselling jargon, good illustrations and real life examples to demonstrate points made.
I would recommend this book for anyone either doing a counselling course themselves or considering which type of counselling might suit them personally.
An excellent starter book for all in this field.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Inside of book was in excellent condition. However front of book needed to be wiped clean with a anti-bacterial wipe as was a bit sticky.Published 9 months ago by SSG
required for work, but would recommend this service to family and friends for other itemsPublished 20 months ago by N. Tritton
I used this book for three years of a counselling degree, easy to understand so useful for revision when reflecting on the theory of counselling.Published on 9 Jun. 2015 by Maria
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > School Books > Workbooks & Test Preparation
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference
- Books > Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Test Preparation & Guides > Test Guides - Careers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Words & Language > Linguistics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Social Work
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Professional & Technical > Medicine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Counselling
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology > Clinical Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult