- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd; 3 edition (11 July 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1412921007
- ISBN-13: 978-1412921008
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 0.9 x 24.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
184,325 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #617 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- #1119 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- #1435 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- See Complete Table of Contents
Counselling for Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (Therapy in Practice) Paperback – 11 Jul 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
`...like all the other books in this series, a helpful overview of the subject' - The Samaritan
--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Michael J Scott is a Consultant Psychologist specialising in the assessment and treatment of trauma and practising in Liverpool. This is his ninth text book and his books have included the Simply Effective CBT series and a self-help book for trauma victims and their friends and family, Moving On After Trauma. He taught CBT for 15 years at the University of Manchester and was External Examiner for the MSc in Cognitive and Behaviuoural Psychotherapies at the University of Chester. He is currently External Examiner at the Sheffield Hallam University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A book on a much misunderstood and not fully accepted (in some quarters) subject/condition.
She tells me it's a very good read.