Counselling for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Therapy in Practice) Hardcover – 5 Dec 2000
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
`...like all the other books in this series, a helpful overview of the subject' - The Samaritan
About the Author
Michael J Scott is a Consultant Psychologist specialising in the assessment and treatment of trauma and practising in Liverpool. This is his ninth text book and his books have included the Simply Effective CBT series and a self-help book for trauma victims and their friends and family, Moving On After Trauma. He taught CBT for 15 years at the University of Manchester and was External Examiner for the MSc in Cognitive and Behaviuoural Psychotherapies at the University of Chester. He is currently External Examiner at the Sheffield Hallam University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A book on a much misunderstood and not fully accepted (in some quarters) subject/condition.
She tells me it's a very good read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Compulsive Behaviour
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z