on 4 January 2015
I bought this book as a Christmas present for my brother who has raved about it since he unwrapped it on Christmas Day. He tells me there is another book to accompany this one by the same author and that he is definitely going to try and get a copy. I suspect he reads it out loud to his pooch!
on 18 June 2016
This was bought as a present for my friend for Christmas, she has two dogs and loves dog things.
I have had a flick and read through some pages since, while at her house and it appears a well written, amusing book.
Some real good verse.
She really appreciated the book and has I am told done a review of it herself also.
on 16 January 2015
I bought this book for a dog-owning friend of mine for Christmas and it was hugely well received! I had a quick read of some of the poems and they were so delightful that I'm planning on getting a copy for myself. Funny, heartwarming and very entertaining. Highly recommended for all dog lovers.
on 23 February 2017
A beautiful book with a good cover, the pages themselves are of quality but then the poems, well, just read the headline! Oh and delivered the next day too.
on 20 March 2016
Whats not to love. Its a book about dogs. The things we do daily with and for out beloved pooches but through their eyes. Puts a nice slant on things and is an interesting read for any owner or a good quirky gift.
on 16 May 2016
I purchased two copies for presents for dog lovers and they went down very well. Couldn't be more pleased.
on 6 March 2014
The poems are extremely well written and very apt describing the thoughts of dogs.
Anyone who has a dog and reads this will agree with every poem!
on 18 December 2016
Brilliant stocking filler
on 30 January 2016
Sweet little book for all dog lovers. Very fast delivery too.
on 2 April 2014
Such a fun little book. I could just imagine Coco thinking some of those thoughts especially those expressed in "Going Somewhere?", "Time" and "Kisses". I just dip into it now and then and it makes me smile. I love it so much I bought a second copy for a doggy friend.