on 22 January 2015
if you use handkerchiefs and like a reasonably large sized and hard wearing one to carry in your pockets...this is the pack for you as it has 24 well made white hankies for all occasions. Just give them a quick wash before usage to 'loosen' the weave and they will serve you well and you will not be disappointed. This pack is not only good for the user, but it makes a very welcome 'extra' gift for friends and family.
on 21 May 2017
Right size, right thickness, right price. Some other reviews have said these are not overly thick. That's fine by me, if they were any thicker they'd need too much room in your pocket. For me, these are the right balance of area vs thickness vs space needed. You can keep your fancy patterned or coloured hankies, all I want are ones that can handle dealing with a cold, in a pack large enough to keep me going between wash days. These do the job.
on 29 November 2016
I needed some new handkerchiefs for myself. I looked in the well known high street sores which are renown for selling handkerchiefs at Christmas and could not believe how much they wanted for them.
Once again, Amazon to the rescue. These are man size handkerchiefs and are pure cotton. They are hemmed all round and are plain which, in my opinion, is exactly what they should be.

Where do handkerchiefs vanish to? Over the years, I have had hundreds of the things usually, purchased for me at Christmas by relatives however, they some how manage to vanish between the laundry basket and my chest of draws, perhaps they're in league with my socks which also go AWOL. There must be a void in space or a black hole full of handkerchiefs and socks.
on 31 May 2017
I needed some new handkerchiefs for myself as I hate using tissues which seem to just fall apart.
I looked in the many high street stores AMD on different websites and was shocked about the prices they wanted. These,went the cheapest one i saw but thery were the most for the asking price. Once again like so many other tomes
Amazon came to my rescue. These are man size handkerchiefs and quite a bit larger then the women's sized ones then I usually buy but I like that they are. They pure cotton and feel really soft on my poor old nose. They seem like really good quality as they are really thick and the hems are all nice and neat. If I ran out if theses or if they become to discolored I would buy these again,as they are the best hankies I have ever bought.

on 13 June 2016
I am amazed by these. Absolutely beautiful large handkerchiefs Quality material . My wife loves then because if you are careful in use and hang them carefully after washing they do need ironing and look like they have just come out the packet..
A gift at the price. I have bought 2 packets and only the odd one has a flaw. Arrived promptly. I have bought other handkerchiefs which are packed rolled or folded and you never get the creases out.
on 16 January 2016
Partner needed some new ankles so I ordered two packs, we have only opened one pack so far, but I am very impressed with them, they wash and iron very easy and are a good size, for the price its a good buy and I would recommend them to anyone looking for good quality Men's hankies, you can't go wrong with these.
on 21 April 2017
Bought these at the last minute as a stocking filler. Very disappointed in them! Not used and probably will give to a charity shop. The hem was too narrrow and the corners were not neat. I would not give someone this as a gift! Ok for work hankerchiefs I guess.
on 29 January 2017
The product was wee-packed and delivered very quickly. The handkerchiefs are serious man-sized and completely plain. They are also of good quality and most of them were well- pressed. A few had become slightly dog-eared - no doubt due to by the packing process, but this very minor detail prevents a five-star rating. Outstanding value.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 May 2017
Good quality Good Price
on 8 March 2013
The hankies were enormous but when washed the shrank to a normal size. The quality isn't too bad the only thing wrong is the original packer could not count and one pack was one hanky short.