- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 29530 KB
- Print Length: 176 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications (19 Dec. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008TVETLI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,496,037 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Costume Design in the Movies: An Illustrated Guide to the Work of 157 Great Designers (Dover Fashion and Costumes) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There are some nifty pictures that accent this reference guide. So, in addition to the listings, you get photos of older and newer stars (I could swear that the photo of Norma Shearer from "The Waning Sex" is a Hurrell), and reproductions of designer illustrations.
I think I'll keep this one close to the VCR.
Think this is a great first reference book on which to build a library of costume design books around depending on what you are interested in.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Textiles
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Textiles, Costumes & Rugs
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Film & Video
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables