- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Columbia University Press (15 Feb. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1903364183
- ISBN-13: 978-1903364185
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 0.9 x 19.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 955,259 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Costume and Cinema: Dress Codes in Popular Film (Short Cuts) Paperback – 15 Feb 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A valuable addition to the growing literature on film and costume. -- Stella Bruzzi, Royal Holloway, University of London
Offers case studies of key films that are insightful, valuable and entertaining. -- Pamela Church Gibson, London College of Fashion
About the Author
Sarah Street is a senior lecturer in the Department of Drama, University of Bristol, UK. She has written widely on British cinema and her publications include British National Cinema and British Cinema in Documents.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Book had been hard to obtain at retail outlets. Needed for academic study and fully met expectations