Cost Planning of PFI and PPP Building Projects Hardcover – 7 Dec 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Abdelhalim Boussabaine d'Ingénieur d'Etat, MSc, PhD is a Lecturer at the School of Architecture, at the University of Liverpool. He has written widely on cost modelling for researchers and professionals and is the lead author of Whole Life Cycle Costing: Risk and Risk Responses (Blackwell, 2004).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Materials
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Budgeting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Property & Real Estate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Budgeting
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering