Cost-Benefit Analysis 2ed Paperback – 21 Aug 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'The introduction is an excellent review of the basic principles of cost benefit analysis, and the readings are definitive. An excellent basis for a course.' Geoffrey Heal, Columbia University
This fully revised textbook covers all the main problems that arise in a typical cost-benefit exercise, reflecting the most recent research in the area. It covers the main theoretical issues and provides an extended elementary introduction.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Cost
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Company Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Microeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Theory & Philosophy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > History > Historical Study & Educational Resources > Study & Teaching
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy