- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: Saunders Ltd.; Har/Cdr edition (24 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702029157
- ISBN-13: 978-0702029158
- Product Dimensions: 22.1 x 1.8 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,256,690 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1208 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery > Plastic & Reconstructive
- #4598 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- #4696 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery with DVD: A Volume in The Procedures in Reconstructive Surgery Series, 1e Hardcover – 24 Nov 2008
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This volume in the "Procedures in Reconstructive Surgery Series" covers the key cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery techniques you need to stay on the cutting edge of this rapidly evolving specialty. Experts clearly explain how to perform procedures, sharing tricks of the trade and clinical pearls so you can offer your patients superior results. Each book uses a concise, consistent format that complements the commentary and procedures in operative clips on the accompanying DVD. Master essential reconstructive surgical techniques with the comprehensive titles in this series!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|