- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Horse Treats Store for a huge selection of horse & pony treats from great brands at top prices.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.69 UK delivery
Cosequin Joint Health Supplement, 700 g
|Price:||£168.47 (£240.67 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£29.92 (15%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Supporting healthy joint function in horses
- Cosequin helps to reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Contains glucosamine hcl (fchg49®)which is used to form vital components of the cartilage structure to provide a smoother surface for easier movement.
- Also contains chondroitin sulphate (trh122®), a key component of cartilage that helps keep it strong and blocks the enzymes responsible for cartilage breakdown.
- Glucosamine hci >99% purity and chondroitin sulphate 100% purity
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Cosequin is a joint health supplement for horses that slows the breakdown of cartilage to maintain joint health and ease of movement. Cosequin protects your horse’s joints by reducing cartilage breakdown and stimulating it to produce compounds that keep it healthy. Cosequin is the only joint supplement on the market to contain the patented combination of Glucosamine HCl (FCHG49®) and low molecular weight Chondroitin Sulphate (THR122®), alongside Manganese Sulphate. The low molecular weight of Chondroitin Sulphate (TRH122®) ensures it can be absorbed from the gut into the bloodstream and ultimately, into joint tissue.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It looked like she was going to be on long term Bute. I asked the vet what else I could use. The vet recommended Cosquin. I looked it up on the net & asked a lot of questions. I ordered a tub of Cosequin from Amazon. It didn't last very long to start with, I think it was just over two months. I then ordered another tub & I am half way through this one. It as worked wonders. She isn't running all over the field, but now as soon as she see's me, she is running to the gate. Last year, she could bearly walk to the gate. I stopped all the Bute in January & I haven't looked back. I will always give Cosequin to my mare every day for the rest of her life. It is worth every penny. The vet was selling it for £150.00 & then I would had to pay for the delievery on top of that. On Amazon, it is a massive saving. You need two tubs for the year. It does go a long way once you have got the first few months dosage out of the way.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was bought for my younger horse who unfortunately died. So I decided to give to old lad whow !Published on 26 May 2014 by Lesleyferguson
great product we love it, I have used this before and found it to be the only supplement that really works.Published on 28 April 2014 by sue woodbury