- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
- Also check our best rated Child Car Seat reviews
Cosatto Zoomi Group 1/2/3 Car Seat - Bloom
- Suitable from 9 to 36 kg (approximately 9 months to 12 years)
- Easy to install, forward-facing, and compatible with standard 3-point seatbelts
- 5-point safety harness with removable quick-release buckle to convert into booster seat
- Height-adjustable headrest, comfy padded armrests, and reversible seat liner
- Includes 4-year guarantee when registered with Cosatto (UK and Ireland only)
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Zoomi Group 1/2/3 High-Back Booster Car Seat (Bloom design)
Meet the daddy of car seats. Zoomi is the throne. A handsome high-back booster seat, Zoomi's the car seat all other car seats want to be when they grow up. Zoomi sees your little one right through from tiny transporting to big-kid whizzing (suitable for children up to the age of approximately 11 years old).
This trusty transporter seat will beam your little one up safely wherever you choose on your road trip. A wolf in sheep's clothing, Zoomi is a solidly-built toughie covered in squidginess. Multi-functional and multi fun, Zoomi is a big snug hug of a car seat with trademark quirky Cosatto design.
Get your tots tuned-up tulip style in this travelling flower show. This plush chunk of spring is blooming with journey joy.
The Zoomi car seat is also available in four other striking styles: Hello Dolly (purple), Little Monster (grey and green), Roundabout (grey and orange), and Vroom (navy and red).
The important stuff...
- Suitable for use from 9 to 36 kg
- Easy to install in forward-facing mode
- 5-point safety harness with quick-release buckle
- Compatible with standard 3-point seatbelts
- Remove harness to convert into booster seat
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Comfy padded armrests
- 2-part reversible seat liner which grows with child
- Removable and washable covers
- Includes free tummy and chest pads
- Free 4-year guarantee (UK and Ireland only)
Weight and size
- Size: 70 x 46 x 44 cm
- Weight: 5.3 kg
Browse all Cosatto car seats
|Car seat class||Group 0+||Group 0+||Group 1||Group 1/2/3||Group 1/2/3||Group 1/2/3||Group 1/2/3|
|Weight range||0 – 13 kg||0 – 13 kg||9 – 18 kg||9 – 36 kg||9 – 36 kg||9 – 36 kg||9 – 36 kg|
|Minimum age (approximate)||Birth||Birth||9 months||9 months||9 months||9 months||9 months|
|Maximum age (approximate)||12/15 months||12/15 months||4 years||12 years||12 years||12 years||12 years|
|Compatible with 3-point seatbelt||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Side impact protection||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|5-point safety harness||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Multi-position recline||✔ (3)||✔ (5)||✔ (2)||✔ (2)|
|Reversible seat liner||✔||✔||✔|
|Removable, washable covers||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Tummy and chest pads||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Size (L x W x D)||70 x 44 x 60 cm||69 x 43 x 59 cm||54 x 44 x 64 cm||64 x 50 x 50 cm||63 x 53 x 46 cm||63 x 53 x 46 cm||70 x 46 x 44 cm|
|Weight||3.1 kg||3.9 kg||5.3 kg||9.5 kg||7.9 kg||9.2 kg||5.3 kg|
|Styles available||All Star |
|All Star |
|All Star |
|Red Bubble |
1 x Car seat
2 x Chest pads
1 x Safety harness
1 x Removable cover
1 x Product manual
1 x Guarantee registration documents
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 3 stages on this seat are:
1. child sits using straps within the car seat while unit is "permanently attached" to the car
2. child sits using car straps within the seat for base and back, and unit is no longer permanently attached
3. child sits using car straps with the seat for base only (there is overlap with 2 and 3)
It feels solid and yet the materials do not give me the impression of longevity as you get on the Britax. The instructions are okay, and explain how for Stage 1 the car strap passes through the back of the seat, and then you use the car strap itself for stages 2 and 3. I did think it was not quite as secure in the car as my Britax but not enough to cause any concerns. There is no ISOFIX (ie. to connect to the car chassis directly) but I would not expect or want that. The way the cover has been manufactured suggests there are not many places for a child to hide raisings and various other things they end up eating in the car - that makes cleaning great.
I have an issue in general about 1-2-3 seats and this one is worse than the Britax for this regard: because the seat is quite vertical when a small child falls asleep (ie. in Stage 1, aged between 6 and 12 months) their head willl lull forward and they will not be supported. By comparison a Stage 1 seat can be reclined to different levels so that if you think your child may be about to sleep they can be reclined back and this be avoided. The Britax does not quite solve the problem but it does have a wedge at the bottom which lets you have the seat either upright or reclined a bit. This seat does not and it is a big issue if using it for long journeys.
Given the questionable material longevity and the issue about lulling heads, I would not recommend this seat as your main car seat. Instead I would suggest a specialist Stage 1 seat, and then a Stage 2/3. However, when used less frequently (for example, I use this for my daughter in my car whereas my wife drives the main family car) it's great - in essence you are getting two car seats for the price of one, and are less concerned about the longevity.
It's also nice for grandparents - the seat is solid, fairly easy to use and may be able to last a number of grandchildren.
I found it easy to fit and install in my car, I have struggled with other seats in the past. It looks great, my little girl loves the bright pink colours.
It feels very sturdy and solid and it is easy to get my daughter in and out and strapped in.
She also seems very comfy in it and has fallen asleep on a number of occassions in it.
No complaints from me - a good solid all rounder!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews