Colour Name: Black|Style Name: Vengeance M95|Change

on 5 December 2015
I'm having trouble deciding between 4 and 5 stars for this product.

First of all, it tracks very well. The arrows I use for DPI adjustment is the best solution I've seen yet in a mouse. It looks very good, though I'd like RGB lighting, or at least some customization. I love all these buttons for my different items and movement positions in Battlefield 4.

The buttons were initially a problem to get used to, but I've adjusted and now they feel mostly natural. The back ones are a little uncomfortable however.

The build feels very good, but I do feel that the scroll wheel is weaker than most other mice I've used. I've seen some complaints about that breaking. Hopefully it'll last, but I expect that'll be the first part to go, even if that isn't likely to be any time soon.

All in all, a very good mouse that is highly recommended.
on 7 August 2016
Excellent mouse. The first thing that stands out to me is the build quality. The metal body on this baby is amazing, I like having a heavy mouse and this one feels great, I'm not sure if I could go back to any other.

The large amount of buttons on it may seem useful to many gamers, but honestly I spend all day playing games and procrastinating and I never use more than one or two of the programmable buttons. It's a gimmick. For me at least, I know many people that do use them frequently.

The software is nothing amazing, but it does it's job and doesn't look too bad.

I would recommend this mouse if you have the money to spare (I got it on sale) as it has amazing build quality and feels great to use, with all the buttons and software there is nothing it isn't suited for. Best mouse I ever used.
on 6 June 2015
I got it for Christmas 2014 so I've had it for around 6 months now and so far it's been great! It fits in my teenage hands nicely, it's great for gaming and it's got a ton of macros which I don't even use most of but it's nice to have in case I find a use for them. If you're thinking of buying this with the new Corsair keyboards then be warned that they use different software meaning you have to use one for the keyboard and one for the mouse and it's not that great to have many programs open at once so having to always have two open is a bit of a pain especially on computers that might need every resource they can get but luckily that's not me so it's only an inconvenience issue. The software is a bit hard to navigate at first but the user manuals can help you out but even then it is still tricky.
on 1 March 2015
A good solid palm mouse, but still doesn't cut it for what I wanted. Unfortunately the buttons are somewhat difficult to get to with the palm style of holding a mouse.

I tend to buy a lot of mice, hoping to find a more modern version of my MadCatz Rat MMO 7 (which I mainly use for FPS).

It's not a bad mouse by any stretch, but the software is atrocious and ergonomically it's not the best fit for a palm style. The actual mouse itself is very sturdy and well built.
on 5 February 2014
I bought this mouse to replace my Razer Lachesis 5600 as I wanted more buttons!

Unfortunately, Windows is not capable of understanding all the buttons for standard actions, and the default buttons don't suit the way I hold the mouse. The software is pretty good though and makes it relatively easy to set things up the way you want them to work.

The build quality is absolutely amazing and it looks really nice but other than that, it's not really anything that special. Then again, it's a mouse and the most special you can really get is "moaar lightz". (Before anyone argues with me about that, I know that there are a lot of differences between mice, for example laser or optical, lower DPI/CPI or higher, the shape and feel of the mouse etc).

One thing I almost forgot: the middle click is extremely heavy compared to what I've used before. I've gotten used to it now, but at first it was extremely uncomfortable and awkward to work with. It will take some getting used to if you've not used heavy middle click mice before.
on 16 January 2015
Well built and comfortable.
I use it for twitch FPS as opposed to MMO/RTS and so far I'm enjoying it extremely as I can use the side buttons for anything I wish after.
I've got small hands and can hit every button no problem. My only con is I'd like higher quality button texture, but it doesnt effect anything about the mouse.
on 10 August 2015
Very easy to use, programming software was very easy to use (although may be only slightly difficult to some people), excellent performance, fits the hand beautifully and the buttons are well placed to allow for ease of recognition. Definitely an excellent mouse and the best i have used so far.
on 11 February 2014
This mouse was purchased as a gift and the receipient was absolutely delighted with it. He said it speeded up his graphics work on his pc. Although initially he had a small problem programming the buttons it was easy and comfortable to use.
on 18 June 2016
Purchased this on 15 July 2015, so I have just had it for a year. Feels good to begin with, then after about 7 to 8 months, that's when the scroll wheel problem starts.
When I press the wheel button, the cursor scrolls down as if I use the wheel down. This is annoying. seeing as I purchased this as a gaming mouse, I had to disable the wheel in games. Defeats the point of the mouse and what I purchased it for.

I have got in contact with Corsair who have given me an RMA but that will leave me mouseless till Corsair send me a replacement. I have purchased many Corsair products before which have been good but this is a disappointment. One bad product tarnishes the brand name.

I will cut my losses and purchase a new mouse. It will not be Corsair.
on 3 December 2015
The buttons are too weirdly spaced and I found them quite hard to access.
The drivers are now legacy (no longer supported) and don't work properly with Windows 10.
I've returned it and replaced it with a Scimitar RGB, which is awesome and works perfectly with my K95 RGB keyboard using the same software (CUE).
The thing that really annoyed me is that you can't press two buttons simultaneously and get both effects happening (what?!?).
If you can spring for the extra few quid, go for the Scimitar.