Corsair CP-9020075-UK Builder Series 450W CS450M ATX/EPS Semi-Modular 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
|You Save:||£27.75 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Flat black, Low-Profile Semi-Modular Cables
- 80 PLUS Gold certified efficiency for low noise and lower power bills
- Reliable, Continuous Power Delivery for superior protection for your valuable PC.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- The Perfect Choice For Your PC with high-efficiency and low noise.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Corsair CS MODULAR Series power supplies are an excellent choice for mid-range system builds and most desktop PC computer upgrades. CS-M PSUs are semi-modular and feature 80 PLUS Gold rated efficiency that saves you money on your power bill while generating less heat than many other power supplies. The modular flat black cables allow users fast, neat builds. DC to DC technology ensures 100% compatibility with 4th Generation Intel Core processors.
1x Corsair CS450M Power Supply
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The cables are also VERY stiff. It makes them very difficult to manipulate around the case. My graphics card requires two 12v cables. The cables press right up against the side panel and make it difficult to close and put back pressure on the card.
I would prefer malleable cables and fix them in place with cable ties.
Conclusion very good power supply - very poor cables.
17/07/2014 Having used the power supply for over a week now the units fan is way to noisey. I'm very aware of it all the time.
I would not purchase this design again.
Another issue that really irked me was the length of the cables and the fact you couldn't choose any size to fit, everything was the same length with all the connections daisychained to each cable. I only needed one molex to power a Hotswap bay but had to use a 4 connection cable just to access that one Molex, I now have the other 3 lying useless in my case disrupting airflow and annoying me something terrible.
Anyway, it does what it says on the tin, its a decent enough PSU and will easily power your i5 or i7 gaming rig with all the extras, just be prepared for a fight on the cable management side of things....
Thanks amazon, and thank you corsair for wasting £80 of my money.
It has been faultless. Lasted longer than any other PSU so far and building was much easier.
The modular construction was simple enough and the cables are long enough to fit without have to stretch them or take short cuts.
1. The cables on the 24-pin ATX connector are not black, they are the bare original multi-coloured cables. Why? when all of the other cables are black. This isn't a deal breaker as it doesn't affect the functionality of the product, but at the same time was it really that much trouble just to use black cables for the 24-pin just like the other cables? A shame.
2. The fan can be irritating. I have the PSU in my system "upside down" as some people would call it i.e. fan facing upwards into the case as it shows in the product picture. At 25-50% load, the fan is clearly audible. Again, not deal breaking as I have plenty of fans in my case already.
Other than those two minor niggles, this is a very good PSU for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my son bought this item to build a computer, all was fine for about a week then it blew up and totally useless.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
nice PSU with plug in outputs, great for non standard cases and layoutsPublished 1 month ago by Dunky
Just bought got this today and installed it without any problems. However after just an hour of running, the much talked about issue with the grinding, buzzing or whirring sound... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer