Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.28 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Corsair CP-9020048-UK Builder Series CX600 ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit, 600 W
|Price:||£62.91 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£7.08 (10%)|
Order it now.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- An ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers high airflow at a low noise level by varying the fan speed in response to temperature
- 80Plus Bronze certified to deliver 80 per cent efficiency or higher at normal load conditions
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with popular components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The CX Series is an ideal solution for those who want a no-nonsense, reliable power supply that’s designed for maximum compatibility. Unlike other PSUs in its price range, the CX series is rated for continuous power output for maximum compatibility and reliability, and it carries the 80 Plus Bronze certification for efficiency.
1 x CP-9020048-UK
From the Manufacturer
Corsair Builder Series CX600
The affordable Corsair Builder Series CX600W is not your basic power supply. It features a thermally-controlled 120 mm fan for whisper quiet operation and active power factor correction circuitry for clean, reliable power output. The extra long, sleeved cables allow easy integration into a wide variety of cases, and the large number of connectors assures compatibility with nearly all components.
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Rated up to 600 W of continuous power output at 40 degrees Celsius.
- Extra long fully sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
- Ultra-quiet 120 mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- High efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
- 99 per cent Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Universal AC input 90~264 V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch.
- Dedicated single +12 V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components.
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9 (W) x 3.4 (H) X 5.5 inches(L); 150 mm(W) x 86 mm(H) x 140 mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Main connector 24 pin ATX
1x 8pin cpu power connector (8pin/4pin - it splits for compatability)
4x PCI-express cables (8pin/6pin - 2 split off if needed) (I needed 2 for my card so this allows for an sli expansion later on)
8x Sata connectors
6x peripheral 4pin molex style connectors for drives/fans etc.
2x floppy connectors (going unused by me but still useful to have)
+3.3v @ 25A
+5v @ 25A for 130W across 3.3v and 5v combined.
+12v @ 62A for 744W max (Very nice for even the most demanding graphics cards)
-12v @ 0.8A for 9.6W
+5Vsb @ 3A for 15W
1 mains power cable (3 pin uk) with molded plug + fuse
A bag of black cable ties for tidying up your new cable jungle.
4 screws for mounting the psu.
It went in without a bother and is quieter than my case fans.
I give this 5 stars because this is a bargain (currently 30% off rrp) for what you get from a quality maker of hardware plus this is 80+ Bronze efficiency rated and comes with a 3 year guarantee .
This has more cables and power than I currently need so plenty of room for later expansion.
I was considering the 600w cable management version but for the difference of a few pence it was silly not to get this one.
For something that is attached to all your hardware and a critical piece of kit, you do not want to skimp on quality with a psu, it is worth it for having peace of mind rather than the false economy of buying some cheap high wattage psu that could fail in less than 2 months.
With the TDP (watt usage) of many computer components coming down each and every year the need for 800W+ power supplies is reducing year on year and we have now reached a situation where you can run a high end gaming system off a 600W power supply (depending on the parts you use). This power supply offers a dedicated single +12V rail which will be compatible with most components. I also like that the cables are fully-sleeved which keeps everything looking neat and tidy and for those that worry will the cables reach in a full tower (E-ATX), the cables are extra long so they will fit even the largest of cases.
Being a Semi-Modular power supply means aside from the two motherboard connectors 1x 24pin and 1x8pin (which can be split in half if your board only requires a 4pin) all the other cables can be plugged in as and when you need them which makes installation ten times easier and also means you don't have spare cables around the back which in turn makes cable management a breeze especially in smaller mATX cases.
Verdict: Good quality Branded Power supply which comes with all the cables you could possible want, being a semi-modular design simply makes it easier to handle and install, Bought many of these over the years and if you are looking for a 600W unit then i honestly wouldn't bother looking at anything else especially when you consider Corsair include a 3 year warranty! Recommended!
It is very quiet and as your playing doing tasks or whatever on your computer you are not going to hear it.
All cables needed are included as well as some removable ones, in case you don't need them.
The cables are sheathed to stop them from being damaged
Supports bottom mounted and top mounted PSU installation
There are stickers on either side of the box so that you can read the model number and name either way if it's installed up or down in the case.
It remains cool and will supply easily enough energy for your graphics card
one problem, mine didn't come with a sticker but that is the least of my worries;
overall the quality is extremely good and this PSU performs excellently. Well worth the money
I had a cheap PSU 500w that kept surging the motherboard, luckily it din't damage any components. That is why i purchased a new PSU
The efficiency never drops below 85% and is generally better than 87% whilst up to about 50% load the fan noise is around 18dB (so whisper quiet) only rising to 37dB under 100% load).
The power supply features a thermostatically controlled intake fan that will vary the fan speed in response to temperature resulting in a quieter power supply at low loads.
I was confused before installing the product as it had a 24-pin ATX power connector and and 8-pin (2x4) 12V ATX power connector for the CPU (also called a EPS connector) and my motherboard only has a 4-pin (2x2) 12V socket (known as a P4). However, a bit of research allayed my fears, the 8-pin connector is two 4-pin connectors clipped together. Simply unclipping them allowed the use of one plug (leaving the other plug free).
Similarly, the 24-pin ATX power connector also clips together to provide a 20-pin (2x10) and a 4-pin (2x2) connector. This 4-pin (2x2) connector is NOT a P4 connector - so don't plug it in if your motherboard has a separate 12V socket for the CPU (as mentioned in the above paragraph).
CONS (and hence only ultimately given 4 stars)
Included in the pack are several leads for connecting peripherals (hard disks, optical drives etc). The leads (I used the SATA power lead and the 4-pin Molex lead) have several intermediate connectors along the cable. Having two SATA units in the PC means that this cable isn't a particular problem, but the Molex lead (together with two floppy power plugs) has several unused plugs on it and several sections of cable - which means that the installation isn't as neat as the advertising would have you believe.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fitted perfectly into my case and runs perfectly silent compared to my old ACE 850w which I could hear constantly when playing and idle.Published 4 days ago by pearce
Decent quality PSU, would recommend for low power systems and do not attempt to over clock components with these power supplies. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Coaster