Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Corsair CP-9020048-UK Builder Series CX600 ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit, 600 W
|Price:||£63.18 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£6.81 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers high airflow at a low noise level by varying the fan speed in response to temperature
- 80Plus Bronze certified to deliver 80 per cent efficiency or higher at normal load conditions
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with popular components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The CX Series is an ideal solution for those who want a no-nonsense, reliable power supply that’s designed for maximum compatibility. Unlike other PSUs in its price range, the CX series is rated for continuous power output for maximum compatibility and reliability, and it carries the 80 Plus Bronze certification for efficiency.
1 x CP-9020048-UK
From the manufacturer
Corsair Builder Series CX600
The affordable Corsair Builder Series CX600W is not your basic power supply. It features a thermally-controlled 120 mm fan for whisper quiet operation and active power factor correction circuitry for clean, reliable power output. The extra long, sleeved cables allow easy integration into a wide variety of cases, and the large number of connectors assures compatibility with nearly all components.
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Rated up to 600 W of continuous power output at 40 degrees Celsius.
- Extra long fully sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
- Ultra-quiet 120 mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
- High efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
- 99 per cent Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
- Universal AC input 90~264 V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch.
- Dedicated single +12 V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components.
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9 (W) x 3.4 (H) X 5.5 inches(L); 150 mm(W) x 86 mm(H) x 140 mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I choose to purchase this model because it was a good price for a modular PSU, and Corsair is a very good name in this industry, as well as being a recommendation from a family member. I have split my reviews up into the PROs and CONs.
1. It is extremely quiet, I have it facing down onto my desk and I can't hear the fan at all. I only have a 200w (ish) system so it shouldn't be spinning too fast anyway. In fact my Cooler Master Sickle Flow fans are louder, and I class them as quiet.
2. It does what a power supply has got to do, supply power and not blow up. I can't yet comment on reliability because I haven't had it long enough, but my brother has had one for nearly 2 years and his is working just like new.
3. It comes with enough cables than an office/mid range computer will need.
4. The Modular design means that the mother bored and CPU cables are already installed, and SATA and PCI/E cables can be plugged in as you need them.
1. The cables that are used to power my SATA drives are daisy chains. There are 3 connectors on one cable, the only problem that I had is that the gaps between them are too short, and the overall length of the cable is too short. But this does depend on the size and design of your case.
2. If you have an 2.5 inch drive installed on the bottom of a computer case, it can be difficult to install the power supply connector, I had to use one of the middle connectors and bend the wires round. This worries me because it could come loose in the future and break.
Overall, I think the CONS are not a problem if you have one drive so I would recommend this to home users. I do update my reviews in the future.
list of beating- (in order of what I think is worst for it)
1- Tumble dryer - humidity in an enclosed space
2- Moved around while on nearly every day while on.
3- Force shut down (Pulling the plug)
4- Nearly 24 hours run time
5- Overloading (see list below)
Processor - i5-7600k
GPU- GTX 980ti
RAM- (4x4GB) (16GB) 2133 mhz
1x SSD- 256GB SSD
3x HDD- 2x 1TB 5200 RPM / 3tb 7200 RPM
(USB - Phone Charger / independent mic / Gaming Headset / webcam / usb hub (Attached - SD Card read - External HDD reader )
It powered my gaming rig, ill post specs below for an idea of what it can power.
CPU - i5 6500 3.2Ghz
GPU - GTX 1060 3GB Factory overclocked
HDD- 1TB 7200RPM
8GB DDR4 RAM at 2133Mhz
MOBO - H110M-S2H-CF (U3E1) Micro ATX
Case - Corsair SPEC 01 - Case fans - 1x 140mm, 1x 120mm
It's been a good 6 months now since I purchased this as an upgrade to a dangerous generic PSU I had previously.
I've had absolutely no problems at all with this unit and would recommend to friends and family.
Being semi-modular is a huge benefit has it allows you to only use the cables you need and makes your system look cleaner.
I have included the PCMR psu tier chart.
Most recent customer reviews
Corsair CP-9020015-UK Builder Series CX750 ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit, 750 W