on 15 June 2017
I kinda wish i had not bought this memory as it is so big and makes it hard to put other things in the circuit board slots. But four year on i cant afford to change it . So if anyone is building their computer, check the height of your memory before you buy it.
Purchased for a new build PC, the memory looks amazing (not especially important inside a PC, but nice to see the makers putting some thought into the look) and works really well. I'm mainly using the PC for video editing and gaming and haven't noticed any issues at all, the memory seems to help things tick over nice and smoothly. Very pleased with the performance and the price.
on 28 February 2012
the RAM is fantastic, had to change the the bio setting as at first the speed were only going at 1333, but thats not a problem. i don't really see a massive differences from my ballistic 2gb stick (6GB overall). Its perfect from my uni course that requires my to have 3D Studio MAX open along with UDK and/or other development kits. might buy 2 more not that I need it it more just because I can and its so cheap. PS if you don't like the size you can get the same RAM just low profile.
on 13 March 2017
Added 8gb to my current 8gb. PC can cope with more applications running that much easier as i wanted.
on 3 September 2015
sleek looking ram, love the fins on top help keep it cool if you blow cold air from the front through it. One thing to note is make sure you have enough clearance for your cpu cooler if the ram slots are because of the high profile.
on 3 June 2014
I bought this RAM as my old RAM was becoming outdated. I mostly use my computer for programming and playing a few games, including Skyrim.

It was installed very easily and worked almost instantly. Since buying this a few months ago, I am able to multi-task more easily. In my opinion, it is worth the money and I would buy more if I had more money.
on 29 June 2017
I have not been using them for long; but so far they have held up their own. Very easy to install. A little larger then I thought they would be, but they still fit perfectly inside my machine.
on 9 July 2012
Great quality memory,wanted to get another set to have 16Gb but the heatsinks are to high. The Zalman cpu cooler just about covers one of the memory slots.Will sell the 2x4Gb sticks and get two 8Gb instead.(In hindsight I should have done that in the first place.)would recommend this product.
on 8 March 2017
Great
on 5 May 2017
Perfect for home office desktop. Offer great speed under fairly intensive use