on 14 February 2014
i'm a Sci Fi fan and I particularly like classic novels of the genre. I first came across Louis Charbonneau back in the seventies when i bought "Antic Earth" and "The Sentinal Stars" in a second hand book shop. I really enjoyed both novels and have since been on the lookout for other works by this author. When I saw that "Corpus Earthling" was available in the Kindle Store I had to get it. I was not disappointed. It's not as good a story as "Antic Earth", but I like it more than I did "The Sentinal Stars". It Truly is as described : An Armchair Science Fiction Classic. I give it five stars and have no hesitation in recommending it to any Sci Fi reader who enjoys a darn good yarn.
on 6 March 2014
Great page-turner. About a man who thinks he's going crazy because he thinks he can hear 'voices'. He can... They're telepathic non-corporeal beings, intent on taking over the world! He discovers he is he's a prototelepath and can fight them on their own terms, just as well, they're gunning for him, trying to kill him.

Plausible, well written novel. I only started it yesterday. One for book lovers who enjoy something above run-of-the-mill stuff. Recommended.