on 26 June 2015
I bought the box set as I was going on holiday and I love to read about the same characters and continue the story throughout my time away and this box set didn't disappoint - in fact, I then went on to download all 9 books in the series!

The ONLY thing I didn't like was that the first book in the series was written like a film script instead of a book - which was a bit off-putting. Thankfully there's a note about this at the beginning of the box set so I was prepared and knew that books 2 and 3 were written as books. C.G. Cooper's writing got better and better throughout the series and the characters became much more rounded - with a few shocks as a couple of main characters die along the way!

If you're a fan of military style adventures with a bit of conspiracy thrown in then you'll probably enjoy these books. At the end of each book, you're also given the opportunity to feedback to C.G. Cooper (and let him know if you've found anything to report to the grammar police!) which is a great touch.
on 26 July 2017
Quite a good read. I read all three books and enjoyed them.....but (there's always a `'but") the books need editing. Wrong words used, such as "drug" which is a pharmaceutical item, not an abbreviation of "dragged".

Also, the use of the word "warrior" was irritating to say the least. Yes, we understand that Marines are tough etc, etc, but, come on. Keep calling them "warriors" over an over again is sooooooooo boring! The Americanism "gotten" is quite irritating too.

Overall, it was a good adventure story (three really, but one led to another) and I think take out the constant use of the word "warrior" and it would have merited five stars.
on 2 March 2017
Plenty of action in real page Turner in all three books but a bit more careful proof-reading would have been an advantage both in typos and grammar. One confusing aspect I found is the use of two or more names for one character; makes it seem like more than one person is being talked about at the same time.
on 15 March 2017
I was interested to read this series and I was not disappointed. i enjoyed the stories and characters and will definitely buy further books. All in all a good read.
on 31 March 2017
This is a good easy read, the first two books are better than the last, which was lacking a little depth in story. Books 1& 2 kept you reading past bedtime with some suspense
and action. Recommended for those who love patriotism, and conspiracy wrapped in action.
on 14 March 2017
5stars as this was such a fun read exciting and thrilling without too much gory detail. No armies in this one
on 28 May 2017
Uncomplicated and full of incident these Corps Justice books demand you keep reading on to the end. The good guys win, the bad guys die and there's no romance to clutter up the story. Almost perfect!
on 10 June 2015
I enjoyed reading this book, but would have been very upset if I had paid for it. Proofreading is not very expensive, considering that I would probably buy more books and so would other people. I do not want to have to correct a book as I try to read it
on 30 July 2017
Using patriotism as an excuse for a group of emotionally undeveloped sadists to travel the world and kill people does not make for comfortable reading. It's not often I feel this strongly about somebody's efforts,almost anybody who manages to produce a body of work has my appreciation,but this person should be deterred from writing any more of this rubbish.
on 15 July 2015
i just could not put this book down 1-3 & look forward to reading more by you will go onto the website looking for more. Thank you for such an enjoyable read !