- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Corporate Reputation and Competitiveness Hardcover – 3 Oct 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Very timely ... refreshing ... this book has some very interesting and new content with thought provoking examples.' - Long Range Planning
'The authors have done some excellent research ... [the book] offers excellent, thought-provoking material for those interested in how the staff and customers in service companies relate.' - Winston Fletcher, Times Higher Education Supplement
About the Author
itute. Rosa Chun is Fellow in Reputation Management at Manchester Business School. Rui Vinhas da Silva is Lecturer in Marketing at Manchester Business School. Stuart Roper is Senior Lecturer in Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Top customer reviews
They begin by placing reputation management in a strategic context relative to Porter, Mintzberg, etc, and progress through to a brilliantly conceived framework that can be used by corporations to both qualitatively and quantitatively measure their internal employee-derived identity against their externally derived customer image.
The 'gap' between the two can be used by management to realign the organisation so that it delivers what customers expect.
They then carry the application of the framework a crucial step further to 'baseline' against customer expectations for the sector allowing you to measure your performance relative to competitors and customer expectations of each.
Whether you are a CEO, involved in strategy development or responsible for marketing - this really is the next book you should read this year. An empirically derived framework for strategic and reputation management that will deliver real competitive benefit.
Shortly, once again, this book is a must if you want to measure, build or analysis your corporate repuation.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Company Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Organisational Theory & Behaviour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Public Relations
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > History > Historical Study & Educational Resources > Study & Teaching