- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA; New Ed edition (25 May 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198259891
- ISBN-13: 978-0198259893
- Product Dimensions: 15.4 x 2.9 x 23.2 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 871,936 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Corporate Power and Responsibility: Issues in the Theory of Company Law (Clarendon Paperbacks) Paperback – 25 May 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
a fascinating book ... if you want a book that tells you, the corporate lawyer, what you were doing in the world in which you operate - not just the nuts and bolts of law but the very essence of what law should seek to achieve in a corporate environment - then this book is a winner all the way, one for the thinking corporate lawyer. (New Law Journal)
About the Author
J. E. Parkinson is at University of Bristol.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Company Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Finance and Stock Market History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > English > Commercial, Financial, Industrial & Taxation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Law
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Ethics
- Books > History > Middle East
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference